Monday, April 4, 2011

Man Candy Monday

This weeks Man Candy had me LOST for words.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the gorgeous and talented actor, Josh Holloway.

I never watched the show but when I pulled Josh's pictures,  I sure wish I had! Born of Dutch and Scottish descent, Holloway was raised in the good old Blue Ridge mountains of Georgia.

Photo source: waleg.com
It's easy to see why Holloway's handsome good looks and rugged face appeals to both men and women.

Photo source: Men Hairstyles
Before Josh was an actor, he was a model which makes him the perfect choice for the Davidoff's Cool Water ads.

Photo source: Celebrity endorsement
Here are his Stats:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blond
Height: 6' 1" 1/2
Age: 41
Born: August 20, 1969
Status: MARRIED (sorry ladies to crush your dreams!)

Photo source: Coolspotters
Holloway is the second of four brothers, so even though Josh is no longer available, there are three other Holloway men that could be up for grabs.

Don't you all run off to find them!

Photo source: Insidetrekker



Please enjoy! I know I just did.


No comments:

Post a Comment