Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber!

Hello FACEBOOK07 fans! 


Or shall i say JUSTIN BIEBER haters?
here is the ultimate list of Jb look alikes!
Enjoy It!
We Love It When You Smile!







forever.


forever.


dannielle:COME TALK TO US AND HEAR MUSIC BY IAN AXEL AND CHAD VACCARINO AT 8PM EST TONIGHT. click here for info hey, why not?




exactly!


i could marry you and not be mad about it.


i could marry you and not be mad about it.


HUSTIN!??!oops…i meant to type justin really dramatically and i felt so dramatic i typed. HUSTIN.


This is getting extreme!


baaaaaahhahahahahahahahahhaahaha


obsessed!


THE JUSTIN BIEBER LOOK ALIKE WINNER. Srsly.——this isn’t a contest, but yea she wins.


this isn’t a contest, but yea she wins.


Yeah, this is me. A british biebian!——SO, YOU’RE SAYING YOU HAVE AN ACCENT?!?!



Yeah, this is me. A british biebian!
——
SO, YOU’RE SAYING YOU HAVE AN ACCENT?!?!


you get respect points for owning an iphone


you get respect points for owning an iphone!


I dressed up as Justin Bieber for a drag show this weekend. We did a whole JB SeanKingston performance you can check it out on youtube at spinnychair35!——I feel like there prolly wasn’t much ‘dressing up’ …i feel like it may have come naturally via selenagomez


I feel like there prolly wasn’t much ‘dressing up’ …
i feel like it may have come naturally via selena gomez



i think there’s a mannequin behind you wearing a purple hat…soooo


i think there’s a mannequin behind you wearing a purple hat…soooo


i sincerely hope he’s at an awards show eating nachos and drinking a slushi. ##dreamdate


i sincerely hope he’s at an awards show eating nachos and drinking a slushi.


gurrrrrrrrl, get a iron


gurrrrrrrrl, get a iron


Sitting in class on tumblr :) rockin my biebian good looks————really proud of you


Scary!


My friend Christina looking exactly like JB. Scary shit right?———-if by scary, you mean ADORABLE. yes.



My friend Christina looking exactly like JB. Scary shit right?
———-
if by scary, you mean SICK? 
yes.


iloveyou


Come here Retard, Ur Dead!


playing tha 12-string, don’t see bieber doing that!!———i meannnn, he can play trumpet, drums, guitar, piano and EVERYTHING ELSE….sooo liiiikkeee….don’t h8.


Another Ass...


GASP. MARRY. ME.


embrace the Ugly


Pleeease put me in.. You will find the picture that I look like, if you google Justin bieber + sunglasses..!——-begging does NOT look good on you… BUT LIKE THOSE GLASSES DO. HAAAAAY


I am sick to put this here i know, but don't you think rhe glasses look good only on gals?




new bieb meets old bieb? they have a party and pop out a biebian?


new bieb meets old bieb? they have a party and pop out a biebian?


wow.—-three biebs are better than one?


three biebs are better than one?


Bieber.——THAT SAYS I LOVE YOU IN GERMAN I AM THE SMARTEST


THAT SAYS I LOVE YOU IN GERMAN I AM THE SMARTEST-


Accha?  Get lost!


Before he was famous :}——OH HAY THERE. LET ME GET ATCHUR PHONE NUMBER PLZ.


:P


This could be a really fun northface ad. northface owes me like 8 million dollars now…or something…how does advertising work?


Is this a North Face ad?
it owes me 8 million then!


it’s like… do i HAVE to accept shorter haircuts now just bc WHATSHISFACE got his haircut. mY LIFE IS SO HARD. 


it’s like… do i HAVE to accept shorter haircuts now just bc WHATSHISFACE got his haircut. mY LIFE IS SO HARD.


Brothas from anotha motha.————-mind=blown



Brothas from anotha motha.
————-
mind=blown!


Justin and Ellen <3——I JUST WANT THEM TO SANDWICH ME.


Justin and Ellen <3


Do you got the bieber fever? (;&#8212;&#8212;-OH I&#8217;LL GIVE YOU THE BIEBER FEVER..idontknowwhyisaidthat


OH I’LL GIVE YOU THE BIEBER FEVER


She&#8217;s a total blebian&#8212;-She also looks like she&#8217;s about to fight me&#8230; soooooo


She also looks like she’s about to fight me…


Kiera but shes not a lesbian&#8212;&#8212;Millions of disappointed girls all over the world&#8230;


Millions of disappointed girls all over the world…


Sam Hurley (; (; (;If you like my look, add me on facebook. (;&#8212;&#8212;-So many girls, so LITTLE time, am I right sammy?!


So many girls, so LITTLE time, am I right sammy?


this is JUST LIKE that one picture. YOU KONW WHA TI MEAN?!?!


she needs some make up i guess!


dannielle:I CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS.  WHAT IS MY LIFE!?Listen, you guys. I&#8217;m not saying Miley is a lesbian&#8230;but I am saying THIS IS BRILLIANT AND I&#8217;M ALREADY LAUGHING AND I HAVEN&#8217;T EVEN SEEN THE SHOW. 



I CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS.
WHAT IS MY LIFE!?
Listen, you guys. I’m not saying Miley is a lesbian…but I am saying THIS IS BRILLIANT AND I’M ALREADY LAUGHING AND I HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN THE SHOW


I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO HOLD ME PLZ JBIEBS


mom! ily


you get so many points for posing. so.many.point.


you get so many points for posing.


This is Sammy!&#8212;&#8212;-GIRLYBIEBS


another lesbian gal...


OOOOKAY. this is almost TOO artistic. 


artisitic!


this is brittany, we call her biebs.&#8212;&#8212;YOU EVEN LOOK FLY IN POOR QUALITY


YOU EVEN LOOK FLY IN POOR QUALITY


Jenna aka liquorinthefront&#8212;&#8212;-this should be in a magazine for hats. you know?


this should be in a magazine for hats. you know?


me! jeiber! (jewish bieber)&#8212;&#8212;THERE IS EVEN A J ON YOUR HAT. 


J: jerks!


I WANT YOUR BOW TIE.


geek lesbo!


we wanted to submit this to a Justin-Beiber-as-Kurt-cobain look a like website, but sadly it didnt exist.  this will do&#8212;-I don&#8217;t understand what that means, but your fran is mad kewt.


we wanted to submit this to a Justin-Beiber-as-Kurt-cobain look a like post, but sadly it didnt exist.  this 
will do




omg. if you weren&#8217;t wearing earrings, i would be screamin about JBiebz


notice the earings?


I MEAN THIS SEPIA TONE LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU


editing will not change your sexual appeal!


OMG HI.


hellow dumbo!


Never Say Never.. &lt;3&#8212;&#8212;WHATEVER YOU SAY, LITERALLY WHATEVER YOU SAY


Never Ever!


stephanie =)&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;more like beibphanie


ugliest lesbo!


this is most def a biebs-teegs hybridthat&#8217;s what i call someone who is a hybrid of justin bieber and tegan&amp;sara



this is most def a biebs-teegs hybrid
that’s what i call someone who is a hybrid of justin bieber and tegan&sara


I MEAN, HI HOW ARE YOU. youknowwhatimsayin


hahahah!


SING IT TO ME. SING IT.


baby...
get lost!


:) Brittany &#8212;&#8212;almost TOO perfect, youknowwhatimean?


FAIL!


Ha. I never knew how much I looked like him until recently. &#8212;&#8212;OVERALLS


:)


eager beiber&#8212;that just SOUNDS AWKWARD. but lets d8


bull!


IMMA TELL YOU ONE MILLION TIMES. right?!


boo!


Kristyan Zhelev&#8212;&#8212;omg. be with me you tiny hatted monster.


points for that hat!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


look people i got my 4gb pen drive full of JB look a likes but i can't really upload all of em!


forgive me for my laziness! i will make a torrent and e-mail you! 
here's my e-mail id: Siddrulez@in.com


will wait for your mail...







No comments:

Post a Comment