Monday, May 16, 2011

Man Candy Monday

The lusty month of May continues on with our travels further south,way down in Argentina. I can almost smell the spices in the air and taste the flavor of warm sultry nights enveloping my skin.

It makes me want to wrap myself up in the arms of a sexy Latino named Julian Gil.

Photo: top7videos.com

Born Julián Elías Gil Beltrán, the gorgeous Argentinian started his career in modeling in the early 1990's. 

Photo: photofanstaticmodel.blogspot.com

What I love about Julian, is that he looks hot with either long or short hair, blond or dark brown. The hint of a shadow beard makes me think of the naughty things he could do with the rough texture. Mmm...yummy!

Photo: z4invisionfree.com

Julian has played in several telenovelas (limited run television serial novels) such as Valeria and Amour Comprado and his last telenovela, Valientes unfortunately was canceled. But don't mourn too long. This talented actor and model is in high demand as proof of all the photos I found of him online.

Photo: Movie kngine
Here is some more stats on the lovely Argentinian:

Born: June 13th, 1970 (Ooo his birthday is coming up soon!)
Height: 5'9"
Eyes: Hazel brown
Married: no dating: yes and he had two children a daughter - 25 and a son 16

Julian Gil website
Facebook
Myspace
Twitter


Photo: misfondo.com.es
Before we say goodbye to this weeks Man Candy, here are more photos to drool over.

Photo: z4invisionfree.com

Photo: Movie kngine


Photo: famous latinos blogspot.com
He can lay on my rug anytime! Just add a roaring fire....
Photo: viewword.blogspot.com

Photo: celebspotligt.org

Photo: z4invisionfree.com

Simply delectable....
Photo: top7videos.com


Please enjoy, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment