Monday, March 7, 2011

Man Candy Monday

She works hard for her candy, so hard for it honey, She works hard for her candy, so you better treat her right.

Okay, so it doesn't rhyme but I DO work hard for Man Candy Monday.

Bringing the best, the brightest and definitely the hottest (I hope) men to brighten up your Monday morning.

Speaking of bright and definitely hot, I would like to introduce to you to Justin Clynes, Photographer.
source: Justin Clynes


AND Justin Clynes, Supermodel 
source: Justin Clynes


Justin Clynes, Photgrapher
source: Justin Clynes


AND Justin Clynes, Supermodel
source:  Justin Clynes

Now that we have that straight in our minds, lets add, Justin Clynes, actor, singer and dancer.

WHEW! The boy certainly has been busy! Pretty impressive for one who is only 27 years old.

source: Justin Clynes as Greg - A Chorus Line - 2010


Before I get back to the modeling thing, here are some quick Stats on our Man Candy:

Age: 27
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160 pounds
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Born: 1984
Websites: JClynes Photography and http://www.justinclynes.com/Justin/Home.html
Facebook: http://facebook.com/Justin-Clynes/1447404805

And now for more photos of our multi-talented guy!

source: Justin Clynes



source: Justin Clynes


source:  Justin Clynes

source: Justin Clynes


source: Justin Clynes


source: Justin Clynes



source: Justin Clynes

source: Justin Clynes


And just in case you were wondering if he was truly talented, take a look at the rehearsal for 'One'.

Yes, that is Clynes, dancing and singing and doing a really good job of one of my favorite Broadway show tunes.



If Broadway is not your thing, then check out Mr. Talented in this Jazz Dance practice video.


Enjoy! I know I will :-)













.

No comments:

Post a Comment