Friday, March 21, 2008

The Weekend Ahead...


I am going to post this up now as I won't be around tonight or tomorrow for a pre/post-game post. I have an alumni hockey game tomorrow night (Sat.) and that always leads to a bar afterward. At any rate, the Bruins now have a legitimate, undebatable, must win game on Saturday versus the Montreal Canadiens IN Hab country of course. I can not think of a more difficult situation for a must win game at this point. I don't have much to say about this aside from I am sick of watching boring trap hockey AND watching the Bruins lose. It's one thing when they play trap and win but, when they can't capitalize on their scoring chances it's just plain boring. I feel like Glen Murray is the biggest anchor keeping the team from moving forward. He always seems off balance but, he does just enough to stay on his feet. It's like a mite player, who doesn't fall down.

The log on this fire is starting to die out? Anyone have any paper or some kindling to get this thing going again? It's going to be a tough summer if they collapse out of a playoff spot that they held for so long. Anyone up for a 70 game season next year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment