Wednesday, September 24, 2008


HELLOHELLOO
i'm now in the library, as usual.
hehh.



Skipped lessons ystr.
didnt mean to okay!
I purposely told my maid to wake me up much much earlier the night before.
& when she did, i went back to sleep.
alarm rang, i switched it off, & told myself a few minutes more.



Then, my maid came in to wake me up agn at 6.25am.
Still, i couldnt wake up.
& finally at 6.50am, i was like "Oh Shit".
hahaha,
i knew that even if i rushed,
i wasnt gonna make it on time.
Besides, i hadnt chosen my clothes for school.



So i decided to go back to sleep, wake up at a later timing,
& reach school during break 2.
But nahh,
after waking up at 9, washing up etc.,
i sat at the table & looked at the clock.

I miscalculated the timing. *.*
i forgot that it takes me 1&1/2 hrs to get to school,
& not 1 hr.
GAHGAH.



Sososo,
i decided to skip school,
& go down for a sunswim-tann(:

left hse @ abt 3.30pm,
& waited damn long for the bus.
grrrr.

yepyep,
i went to school @ FOURTHIRTY4.30
hehhhh.
when everyone had ended their lessons& were walking out of school,
i was walking in.
Lol.



went to the lib for a while,
to kf to meet Junhao
& to the above-the-pool-resorty-area.
waited for Ter-ry to finish his swim.



Then to Mos burger @ amk for dinner.
Walked arnd& waited for bus, & home.



RAHHH, i woke up later than what i wanted to AGAIN.
not really late, but later than my target.
& it was raining&the wind was stronggggggggg.
(now imagine a scene where piglet is being blown by the wind,
& he's holding on tightly to the pole. HAHAAHA)
ever since school started, i've been having difficulty waking up:(
Must kick away that bad habit, aka, lazynesss!

Enterprise today.
Rahh,
About econs, demand& supply.
Actually i think it's okay,
just that there's alot to read up on&find out abt.
so much to do, so little time.


Skipping class tmr agn(:
plans for tmr:
-Down to hoyu @ 10 to change the colour of my hair [Finally(:(:(: ]
-Back to school, hopefully by noon to attend CE talk.[ err, like so... just to attend talk!?]
-Send leoppy to IT helpdesk, formatt everything!
- & then HEHH HEHH HEHH. shhhhh.



Okeyydokk,
my icecream+brownie is here!!
heeeeee.

btw,
looklook!





hmmmmm. someone search for 'enterprise faci" & ended up @ my blog.

& abt ikea?? hmmmmmmmm.

& wth, someone searched for Glenys too.

Ice-cream's melting!

BYEEE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment