Sunday, October 25, 2009

"you're too important, you know?"

Heeehuuu.

I'm back after 3D2Ns over @ Terry's house.

On Friday, My parents saw how much Terry means to me. & i'm rlly thankful, that my dad fetched all of us down to his house, just for me to see him, for that few minutes. It means alot to me, especially because my dad would never offer to drive me. okay make that seldom. & of course, my mum, who had to rush for a meeting after lunch. All these, enough to make me satisfied.

Of course, gotta thank Shu, Ange & JH too. Plus a thousand apologies, cos yeah, I was kinda harsh the day before. okay, would say tt i wasnt in the right state of mind to speak, thus, i seek forgiveness!er

So anyway, Friday... Headed home to rest aft everything. & went back to Terry place again in the night, all because he ............ (: little kid. You knw all the travelling to & fro, to & fro, enough to buy more usefullll stufff, hmph!

Went there, only to become Maria:( sweep floor, sweep until kena blister on finger... wash plates etc etc etc, All these stuff which I'll nvr nvr nvr nvr do at home one lor!! :( But its worth it, IF & ONLY IF TERRY TREATS ME BETTER! *big hint big hint!*

Found out some stuff, which changed my emotions for a lil while. Thought I was bad enough? But who would have knownnnnn???? "MEET, Call, CUTE? features, dressing......" To put it shortly, F-L-I-R-T-I-N-G. OMG. Sadly, Anti-cheating/ Anti-flirting just doesn't exist in this world uh....

But of course, getting angry wouldn't help at all, soooo, another chance given. ONE LAST ONE. ANOTHER REPETITION, I SWEAR I WILL %^&*()&#*())!@#.

Here's a tip: DON'T LIE OR EVEN HIDE STUFF, COS ONE DAY, YOU'LL FIND YOUR LIES CATCHING UP W YOU.

"you're too important, you know?", I sure hope so.

Okedok, that's enough said. I ain't that perfect either, but its up to you nowww.
I'm in class & I need to play w the Opera system.
So TTFN!
(Credits:Weiyi. HIVcampaign thingy)


XOXO,
Know your limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment