Saturday, November 28, 2009

Don't think too far, when you can't even settle what's near.

P.S: Do not fucking assume the contents of my posts. Viewer's discretion advised. Thanks but no thanks, I do not need anyone's curiosity to cause my downfall once more, & have you heard of- "Curiosity kills the cat" ?

WWW, so I can't stop anyone from reading, but neither would I give up my rights to rant. So for god's sake, if everyone practices "MYOB" , it'll make the world a better place.


--
Things always work out when you set your eyes on the prize at the end, & w/o the prize, what will everything become?

Its true, that it'll be a lie if everything can last with zero contribution to keep one from running. It's scary how fucked-up some can get. My oh my, they control you, but they just can't control themselves.

Stop the threats with that one tiny mistake made. How bad is that seriously, as compared to so many other wrongs which were forgiven for time & time again. I may fuck things up sometimes, but no one ain't better.

Time to take a good look at yourself, before telling others what they can't do. Somethings are way beyond your control, just like how they were for me. To put it short, you have no say in whatever, whoever wants to do.
Happiness doesn't last long. Thanks, so fucking much.


XOXO,
ONLY I KNOW YOU BETTER.


No comments:

Post a Comment