Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SEAWORLD

Shopping these days have been really unproductive. I only bought a pair of heels today. + I don't even know when I'm gonna wear it cos its so mofo high.
Now, I dare say I fully understand the meaning of retail therapy. Working makes me feel so "locked up" and each time I'm off, I just need to get out & buy buy buy, even though all the stuff I've been buying still remains in their paperbags. I really really really need my freedom back, I hate hate hate hate to be controlled :(


A moment ago, my mom just started nagging about how I should have gone JC. Hate it when she starts this, no matter how many times she repeats, nothing changes the fact that I made the wrong choice. So what if she was a top student who went into NUS? So what If she was the captain of the team? So what?
I think she should accept the fact that I'm lazy when it comes to studying and often I'd rather choose the easier way out in life.


ON A HAPPIER NOTE, My dad seems to be in good mood! He wants to buy over the little snowy village in NZ. HAHAHAHA WTF?!?! rlly? i don't believe. If the village is really good at all, no one would sell it away, & even the mayor himself would fork out the money to buy it over. Wtf, I'd rather he invest money on me!
Lalalalala, He does whatever he wants, I'm still happy cos he's willing to sponsor me some $$$, I'm happy! I'm gonna get myself a underwater camera! Yippee hoo hooo :D:D:D:D:D

P.S: I love sponsors! Anyone?

---

OKAY, AUSSIE SEAWORLD PHOTOS FIRST!











More @ http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=226503&id=510288063&l=bd109830f1

------



No comments:

Post a Comment