Wednesday, May 25, 2011

pamela anderson picture

pamela anderson makeup. -V-Pamela-Anderson.jpg)
  • -V-Pamela-Anderson.jpg)


  • kainjow
    Apr 30, 02:40 PM
    You're right.

    I looked at the docs for applicationShouldTerminateAfterLastWindowClosed and it says:
    It sends this message regardless of whether there are still panels open. (A panel in this case is defined as being an instance of NSPanel or one of its subclasses.)

    So you need to handle this somehow, possibly like this:
    - (BOOL)applicationShouldTerminateAfterLastWindowClosed:(NSApplication *)theApplication
    {



    pamela anderson makeup. Tommy Lee amp; Pamela Anderson:
  • Tommy Lee amp; Pamela Anderson:



  • Hi everyone,

    I have Logic Express on my Macbook Pro but now I need a keyboard/speakers etc to be able to use it. I have no idea what to get - to be honest I want the cheapest possible just to get started as money is tight at the moment.

    I'm a keyboard player so eventually I'd like a keyboard with weighted keys but it doesn't have to be to start with.

    So: what keyboard? speakers? anything else?

    You are a keyboard player and you don't already own a keyboard??? Use what you have. You of course need to connect your K/B's MIDI to the mac but just et the correct cable

    The cheapest speakers would be those little earbuds that cam "free" with your ipod or your computer's built-in speakers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment