Friday, June 9, 2006

[YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING.] .

your words rang true
cracked like our inner liberty bells
yet still singing sweetly in swells
a monument
to our synchronicity
perfect in its simplicity
silence is still golden but
it's not the method I've chosen
to communicate, tongues frozen
and unable to connect
I've analyzed that defect
and been empowered to change it
my deflowered arrangement
tied tightly and left upside down to dry out in the sun
that will melt our cold bodies together into one
and I don't want to wait for a lover so if
you've got plans then I will make some others
but if you're not busy let's get under covers and
give that fucking sun something good to rise over

--
Posted by YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING to YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING. at 6/09/2006 09:04:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment