Tuesday, October 3, 2006

A call for help!

Hi
There is one major ingredient missing that would make this blog so much more...SOUNDCLIPS!
Now my CDR machine has recently died and I haven't looked into software and hardware to convert vinyl into soundclips onto my PC (which is getting really past it -always running out of virtual memory). I also don't have anywhere to upload the clips to.

Idea number 1: Is anyone interested in receiving a cassette of songs that have been or are about to be reviewed and convert and upload them somewhere?

Idea number 2: I find a way to make the clips and I would just need somewhere to upload them.

I think I prefer not uploading complete songs but having 1 minute samples as tasters...The real magic is finding vinyl copies of this stuff. I am open to discussion on this matter though.

Please email me with ideas or offers to help

Thanks and all the best
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment