Thursday, December 7, 2006

should i stay or should i click?

blogger beta

Finally, Google has seen fit to extend me the invitation to upgrade to the new version of its blogging software (Blogger Beta). To my knowledge, most other blogspot users have been offered this already. Should I do it? It says "content and layout will not change," but I'm suspicious of this. Lucy said when she switched it messed up like half her template, although she seems to have it all back in order nicely. Then again, she has more computer skills than I do, and doesn't have to worry about a cartoon drawing of her head getting somehow cybermulched in the transition. I suppose the main draws of switching are that I would like to be able to tag posts, and that I already have enough angst about my real self obsolescing that I don't need to feel like my virtual self is doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment