Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summary 26th August 2008



I think it’s time for some kind of summary. I am still impressed by your hard work and proud of your posts. Some of them are really inspiring, funny or just interesting. I often got involved and read some pieces of information on the Internet, books etc.

I hope that everybody or at least most of you entered your ‘dream’ school. I am curious to know how do you deal with them!

Some numbers:

First post: 7th September 2007

Last post: 20th June 2008

Total number of posts: 340 (!)

Drafts: 47

Comments: 59

Categories: 38 (!)

I also sent you some e-mails to reactivate your ‘profiles’ and start writing posts again in a new blog. I hope some of you will do it! If you haven’t received an e-mail - write to me: k.plocha@gmail.com

The new blog is available here: www.blog.english.szczecin.pl

This blog is going to be closed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment