Sunday, August 3, 2008

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I AM HAPPY(:(:
because i just changed my phone(:(:(:
YAY.
my previous Samsung Loud phone is rlly laggy,
& there isn't enough space @ all,
though its only like 5 mths old.

the last time i changed phone rlly quick was when when my 3 mths nokia phone
died in a tragic death caused by drowning:(
maybe not entirely drowning, but yeahh.
But!! i like changing phones(:

This time round,
i changed my handphone line too,
so take note of my new number alrightos!
This new phone is the Samsung Touchwiz phone,
in other words, Samsung F480,
the entirely touch screen phone(:
& yay, 5mp camera(:

The number was bought& cos i thought that the oher numbers were rlly hard to rmb.
& my daddy spent almost $500 all tgt.
plus, its a new line.
HEHH,
&its his birthdayy today.
& yet he bought the phone for me(:
plus it was kind of a "ask-today" thing.
HEEEE.

ANYWAY,
i had a photoshoot done in my condo this morn!
hahahah,
The photos were taken by Thomas(photog),
&yeah, i like them.
Shall post them up another day.

okeydokk,
school tmr:(
im gonna batheee nowww,
& then figure out the phone!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment