Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Half day school!

( the killer country with SO MANY PIGEONS)





Hello Hello,
Blogger's finally working like how it had always been.
Today is half day school for me,
because i'm going to the hospital for the op consultation.
Finally, after waiting such a long time,
& bearing with the torture for all my life.
happyhappyhappy.
I wna get it over and done with Asap!
yayyay.


Off to meet Junhao to train down to vivo to have lunch ltr, before the appt.
Argh, he still has many many modules which he can skip.
& After he told me about Lance's course,
It made me feel like my current course was a wrong choice!
okay lah, not as if i've nvr thought of that before.
BahhBahhBahh.
Its either i quit and change school, or stay & bear with it.
The same old dillema. GAH




Will be going to crab party tmr night to celebrate my dad's bday!
& on sat, going over to help Zen with the decoration of the cinema.
& sunday, Her birthday celebration at engwah.




So many birthdays coming up,
& i'm already so broke.
Damn, where did all my $$$$$$$$ go off to, without informing me!!?!?!?!


moneyislovee!❤
I love you.............................................................................. and money,
& fun & many other things! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment