Sunday, July 26, 2009

Now, i'm aware of how much I can't you let go.

Photobucket

I was so close to losing you. So so close.
There were times that i felt like i was too tired,
and all i wanted was to give you up.
But now i know, I can't.
I can't give you up, nor can i let you go.


I love you more than anything or anyone else.
I let my life revolve around you, I give up so much for you.
& yet, sometimes it feels like you never try hard enough,
at least not anymore.
You get distracted with all your achievements and goals, its not wrong.
But with those came neglection.
Its like you were forcing me to find my own life.
I couldnt, because I had nothing left, after giving up everything for you.

I don't get to choose the friends I make.
You choose the friends for me,
because you were not pleased with the choices of friends I made.
Leaving me with always the same group of people,
& yet blaming me for not making the effort to find friends.

But these were all yesterday's problems.
Because all i hope for now, is the improvement of situations.
I made a choice, a choice that i didn't want to have to make.
I wanted it all, but I know that I can't have everything.
Making a promise which came along with the conditions that I'm clearly aware of.

I know you were afraid that I would fall for him.
It was my mistake because I couldnt give up an eyecandy for a 100% of you.
After this, you'll probably never trust me even more.
Now, to turn it all around, I'm letting go of everything just for you.
Because I'm unable to give you up for someone or something else.
I just can't.

No more texting, no more talking, no nothing & I'll stick to all i promised.
I don't want to lie to you anymore & neither do I want you to give up on me.
You know where my happiness lies, so don't doubt that.
But i do hope youre able to see how much i'm willing to give up for you.
letting go of something that i was so reluctant to, at the beginning.
& i really hope you do appreciate it.

Show more love, give me enough of your attention, make me feel important.

I Love You.
Always had, Always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment