Sunday, August 30, 2009

GOOD GIRLS GO BAD.

Almost a week since my holidays started!
Havent been sleeping @ home alot recently.
but i'm becoming less dependent on my own room/bed/house alr. Yayness!

Photos frm sat:













( from the photos below, you can actually see the aunty-ish side of terry!)





(see see! TOLD YOU)











(always think you're smart . *rolls eyes!*)


.
.
.
.
.
After which, left & headed down to ECP to work.
Where i left with sun burnt cheeks.
WHOO!, THE SUN'S BETTER THAN SENTOSA'S!

Am still trying to look for the other photos.
Argh, can't find any photos online from the event:(

(All credits to weiliang for the job! (: )

( So cute right! So tortoisey!)

.
.
.
.
Sat night, Stayed over at Bukittimah.
& had to wake up the next day to work.
I feel so hardworking!
SO FUCKING BROKE ALR.
MY ACC LOOKS SO PATHETIC!:(



(thats the shirt okay!)




& During work, we were super bored, ended up doing this.
Still, Our sales was good today! (:(:



Butter Factory last week.
Was uber scared that the IC might get rejected!
cos the bouncer took a long time before he allowed Shu to pass.

When he looked at my ic, i quickly smiled at him, & showed him a dimple!
THEN HE ALLOWED ME TO PASS!(:(:(:
Fucking scared i tell you, cos if i get rejected, it'll be damn paiseh!
My conversation w another bouncer:
B: " why your face so red! you went drinking before coming ahh??"
Me: " no la. v hot!
(actually thinking, " My face not only red, but warm& my heart pumping damn fast!")
B: " WHO HOT? ME AH??"
Me: "err, no.. not you. haha"
NEVER FELT THAT SCARED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME ALR!










\
































----
Gotta sleep soon.
Work tmr before resting for the rest of the week.
& then Jive camp, my op & the rest of the time for me to recover @ home.
Time's passing superly fast!:(
NOT GOOD COS I DOWAN MY HOLIDAYS TO END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment