Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Love Radio Rock Soundtrack


  1. Duffy - Stay with Me Baby
  2. The Kinks - All Day
  3. The Turtles - Elenore
  4. John Fred and Playboys - Judy in Disguise
  5. Martha Reeves - Dancing
  6. Beach Boys - Wouldn't it Be Nice
  7. Smokey - Ooh Baby Baby
  8. Herb Alpert - this Guys in Love
  9. Tommy James - Crimson and Clover
  10. Jeff Beck - Hi Ho Silver Lining
  11. The Who - I Can See for Miles
  12. The Troggs - with A Girl Like Yo
  13. Boxtops - The Letter
  14. The Hollies - I'm Alive
  15. Chris Andrews - Yesterday Man
  16. Paul Jones - I've Been A Bad Bad Boy
  17. Tremeloes - Silence is Golden
  18. Skeeter Davis - End of the World

CD2

  1. Easybeats - Friday on My Mind
  2. The Who - My Generation
  3. Cream - I Feel Free
  4. Jimi Hendrix - Wind Cries Mary
  5. Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale
  6. Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine
  7. Junior Walker - Cleo's Mood
  8. The Supremes - the Happening
  9. The Turtles - She'd Rather Be with Me
  10. The Bystanders - 98.6
  11. Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
  12. Cat Stevens - Father and Son
  13. Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin
  14. Dusty - You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
  15. Lorraine Ellison - Stay with Me
  16. The Mccoys - Hang on Sloopy
  17. The Isley Bros - this Old Heart of Mine
  18. David Bowie - Let's Dance
Clica aí!!

Clica aí!!

No comments:

Post a Comment