Monday, April 26, 2010

Anger is eating me up.

I am so fucking angryangryangryangry. I'm supposed to be happy cos i had a good meal at a good place. But now I am so mad. Passed by f21, saw smth which caught my eye and my mom didnt even have 5 minutes to spare. As usual. 5 pathetic minutes you knw? NEVER EVEN GET TO STEP INTO THE SHOP. wtf. I knw it sounds stupid but i hate regretting. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. why is everyone so fucking busy? ARGHHHHHH. yeah, bad temper, I'm aware. The other day, i just broke a mini blackboard, screamed, scratched&scarred myself& regretted, throw the phone against the wall, tear up papers, throw all my toys on the floor and the list goes on. It's bad, Work is bad, shopping is bad, time is bad, people are bad. I'm fucking pissed, need to vent need to vent need to vent need to vent. Have locked myself in the room with Porsche because he's so innocent and he's the only one who has all the time in the world for me+ he loves me more than anyone else in this earth does. Note i say earth not world. &now I'm typing crap because I am angry, I think its stupid but i can't help it. I am so angry I wanna cry.

ARGHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment