Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life without work is shiok.

I hate hate hate getting tied down to work. I'm only 18 and i want my life back, Rahhh.
Soon, May will come, then june, july and by August I'll be happy all over again. Wheeee, I cannot wait. :D

Work does not only rob my time away, It also does the same to my $$. Been spending so fucking much, my current earnings amount to 0. Buy buy buy, but no chance to use/wear also. Nbcb.


Ok, I will stop complaining, cos everyone says I complain a lot. >:( Anyway, I have 3 off days in a row, & I've requested for off on 4th&5th, which amazingly got approved. Heeehuuuu!
----


Last week, I went to eat good food. Seafood, Seafood and more seafood :D



(yah, line across, am clueless also.)




( Seafood ftw!!!)

----


& ystr, shoppping again. Went out with Ange & she really made me damn Paiseh. Tell me abt this, ask me abt that, I could feel all the uncles & aunties looking at me lor! Pride issues okay. Oh & she even made the angmoh guy stressed, when all he wanted was to choose a good packet of condoms+ quickly exit.


anywayyyy, When you think of Ange, the no. 1 thing that comes to your mind would be....
>
>
>
FOOD.

Dinner @ Ikea.

See that whole plate of greens?
Mine, all mineeee! Healthy or what?? :D


---

Idk what to blog abt already. I'm bored & the sun's good now, So maybe I'll go for a swim+ tann.


TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment