Tuesday, January 9, 2007

i know the p and d stand for portable and document, but about that last letter...

Trying to install the new Adobe Creative Suite, mostly so I can use Acrobat 8, has resulted in the kind of frustration I would normally associate with having done something so awful as to be damned to spend eternity rolling a heavy stone up one side of the hill, only to have it roll down the other side.

Eventually, my move to Creative Suite to change my minimalist web page from its current FrontPage incarnation to something using Dreamweaver. Way back when I was first putting up a webpage, I was encouraged by the computer person in my department to use Dreamweaver but opted FrontPage just because I figured Microsoft would end up dominating that market as well. Now it feels like I'm the last FrontPage user, and that's mainly because since I haven't done anything more-than-minimal website-wise for like three years.

If anyone has any recommendations about interesting-but-professional-looking yet not-requiring-much-maintenance Dreamweaver templates, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment