Sunday, February 4, 2007

OUR WEDDING AT ARABIA WITH GIRLFRIENND JOANNE AND ELAINE DARLING.

Helluuu.
Yesterday went out the entire day.
Went with Girlfriennd Joanne, Darling Elaine and sheevonne.
Shopped at bugis first.
walked arnd.
then ate at the teenage Cafe.
Bought a dress, belt, earrings.
Then KevinBan met us after at the Mrt after tt.
sheevonne and elaine left to orchard first.
While me and kevin waited for joanne to talk to tino.
After tt Went down to orchard.
OMG LEH.
THE SOMERSET MRT WELCOMED ME WITH SO MANY PIGEONS!
so in the end we walked the other way.
when to meet sheevonne and elaine at Heeren.
Elaine bought a skirt.
walked to the shop where they sell roxy stuff and all.
all not nice one.
no roxy there. only ripcurl and stuff.


So elaine and sheevonne went back frm there.
Joanne, me and KBan walked to wisma atria.
Ate teppanyaki.


Went to The surfbabe shop.
Again, no roxy stuff.
and all not nice.


went fareast too.
to see Kban's shoe.


after tt went to the shop at pacific.
not nice one.


so int he end,
we asked where the roxy branches were located,
and went to city hall instead.



went to the one at city link mall first.
at first,
BLINDY JOANNE AND US, walked into the wrong shop.
the Roxy shop was beside it.
and we were like, why guys stuff one.
HAHA. SO BLIND!
so went there.
again nothing nice.
so walked to marina square.
At last, there was some nice Roxy stuff.
was deciding between wallets, lil purse, bigger purse or cap.
haha.
and went in and out of the shop.
cos didnt noe what to buy.
haha.
so in the end.
we bought the lil purse thing.
mine's pnk and joanne's white.
Actually, while queueing, i changed my mind.
i wanted to buy the bigger purse thingy.
but there wasnt pink-green left.
so aiya.
After new yr then buy la.
After New yr got lots of stuff to buy!


then went Mango, Topshop, Zara, Levis, Ebase
and like any shop u could find there la.
walked walked walked.


Left there at abt 10++.
took 107 to Kovan with kBan and joanne.
but joanne alighted at serangoon.


wanted to take cab from kovan.
but the bus came alr.
so yah.
reached home at abt 11.30.
kban went home after tt.


Tried on the dress.
Omg! super short!
i too tall alr la.
Even shorter than my Fbt when i wore underneath la!.
lols.
anyway.
so. ya. spent 60++ ystr.

Baby GIRLFRIENND Joanne, I stole the pic!GIRLFRIENND joanne!
Elaine and my hand at Bugis

Joanne my hand at marina square.

TODAY, SUNDAY.
supposed to go shuen's church.
but anw, i couldnt wake up also.
quarrelled with my mum.
cos i was supposed to go out with joanne.
at first she allowed then, she changed her mind.
LIKE SO UNFAIR LA.
i was so anry.
then i threw all my books on the floor.
and i was like " FUCK YOU!"
then she was: "say again!"
if i wanted to, i would have said it agn.
and i slammed my room door.
was uber angry.
she was the one who went back on her words la.


Then after tt,
i went outside my room and said:
" i don't care, Im going out. I DONT CARE!"
and Argued and argued.
" IM GOING OUT! I ALR TOLD JOANNE!"
mum:" U dont go. if u go i'll call the police."
Me:"Don't use the Police to threaten me okay! i can Go out and not come back anymore."
mum: " i'll tell them tt its beyond parental control and i'll send u for couscelling"
me: " u said tt i colud go out just now! ANWAY, BECAUSE UR NOT FREE AND DONT HAVE TIME FOR ME SO I ASKED MY FRIEND TO GO WITH ME, AND NOW UR NOT LETTING ME GO!? "
mum: " i heard wrongly!AND U SAID U DONT WANNA GO WITH ME LAST TIME"
me: " I DONT CARE. SO, WHAT IF I DONT LIKE GG WITH YOU.?
I DONT WANNA STAY AT HOME. I HATE STAYING AT HOME. I HATE THIS PLACE.. I HATE TO SEE UR FACE!"



then i went into my room and slammed the door.
very very angry.
I was like Practically SCREAMING AND YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE.
even my brother covered his ears and was so scared that he went to hold my mum's arm.
i think the neighbours could hear too.


oh and i told her tt im not going to church anymore.
cos last time i hated gg to church.
it was super boring.
then she always forced me to go.
and now since i go on sat.
and sun i cant go out.
then i dont wanna go church anymore.
anw, she also doesnt go what.
so what for i go.?
i'll spent my sat outdside.



SO like abt Half an hr ago,
My mum was like " Im trying to finish my work. u still want to go out not.?"
me: yah.
mum: ur friend gg.?
me: how i noe. just now i said i couldnt go out. anw if u go, u think she want to go.?
mum: how i noe, mayb she want to buy things.
me: then u go first, after u finish ur banking of stuff and shopping.
then u call me to meet u. and go buy my clothes.



She said i have to pass my O levels and then i can do anything i want.
after tt she wont care.


TT's what she said,
so she'll have to stick to it.
After Os,
ill do whatever i want,
go wherever i wish.
and she cant stop me.
And best, move out and rent a condo.
and stay on my own(:











No comments:

Post a Comment