Friday, February 16, 2007

Tiger - I Am An Animal


Tiger- I Am An Animal/Stop That Machine –UA UP 35848 (1975 UK)


I Am An Animal is a full-frontal testosterone-charged, smeared in Brute assault on the senses (and sensitivities…). The words Wild Glam Cruncher were invented for this one, and it could have been a perfect follow up to Rebels Rule, with belt buckles and an extra set of dangling medallions to spare. The track has got great guitars, claps and all the trappings. And the lyrics? Oh boy…

…I am an animal, one big gruesome animal…
…Some people call me a ram, but I don’t give a damn…
…Some people say I’m a bull, cos’ I just love to pull…
…Some people say I’m a gorilla, cos’ I must get my fill-a
…Some people say I’m a beast, on women I like to feast,
it’s a concrete jungle and Tarzan ain’t got nothing on me man

Talk about raw unreconstructed specimens of manhood letting it fly…God bless the 70s!

Click on title for soundclip

No comments:

Post a Comment