Tuesday, April 10, 2007

wwol: week six update

wwol: week-6

I would seem to be operating under some unusual definition of the word "week," as I have skipped around my weigh-in date for my diet from Friday to Sunday to Tuesday. All I can say is, traveling makes the details of tracking-based dieting difficult, although I have stayed reasonably consistent with the system. I'm out of Cambridge the next six days, and have little pretense of renewed diligence until I return. At least I'm down another fraction of a pound, continuing my streak of posting losses each week.

Being on this diet has definitely been good for me, and I strongly suspect I wouldn't be sticking with it even as modestly well as I am if I didn't know I was accountable to posting about my progress on this blog. So, I owe you one.

Also: Decorum prevents me from using language vivid enough to express how I feel about this:

snow forecast

This whole winter thing has got to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment