Saturday, June 28, 2008

McKeon's Realistic Dream Team

I mentioned in a previous post that July 1st feels like Christmas right now and considering that signing day is here I am starting to let my mind run wild of the gifts that Santa...er, Chiarelli will bring. I'm thinking about what I put on my "list" and I am thinking about "toys" that I "need" that will make life more tolerable. I'm not doing a Spezza-Crosby-Ovechkin-Lecavalier line (yes, I know there are four there) because a hobo doesn't ask Santa for a plasma screen, a PS3, and a blackberry. Why? Because he has no place to plug any of that swag in. Holy metaphors. Anyhow, here is the line-up I am hoping to wake-up to realistically on the morning of July 1st.

Sturm-Savard-Hossa
Lucic-Bergeron-Kobasew
Axelsson-Krejci-Kessel
Schaeffer-Sobotka-Thornton
Depth: Nokelainen, Reich,

Chara-Wideman
Liles-Ward
Stuart-Alberts
Depth: Hnidy, Ference

Thomas
Fernandez
Depth: Rask (but in the AHL)

No comments:

Post a Comment