Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You Turned My World Downside Up.

HEYYO!!

i know i was supposed to update ystr.
butbut, i was kinda lazy+busy.
So haiyaaaa.
Anw, i'm here to blog!



As i said,
ponned school ystr.
& B came over(:
The main objective was to study for cognitive& paint my nails.
& also for B to cut his hair, which he didnt, in the end.


Okeydokk,
nownow,
let the world see how oinks sleep.

Totally oink right?Hmmm.
lazyyybum!


this was the design of my nails,
which B did(:
hehh hehh,
nail designer.

Actually, i liked it.
& because B took the effort & hard work to do it for me,
plus the fact that he had totally no experience or whatsoever,
I would say, I Loved the nails(:


butbut,
it didnt last long.
cos it took uberly long to dry,
& i went to bathe.
So tada,
you guessed it.
It came off:(



& so......
B came to my hse again today!(:
yepp.
went to KFC with Shu&Reuter & B for dinner.
& bused to my hse to get my nails done, again.


Oh, & before my nails were done,
B had his kiddy moments with my brother.

From shooting enemies to hiding away from enemies aka, under the table.
B,B,B, how kiddish can you get????


So right noww,
its 12.44am alr.
& i'm here,
still waiting for the nails to dry.
I better make sure i don't ruined it agn.
or B would definitely fry me:(.


Supposed to pon school for product training tmr.
But nah, sadly its been cancelled:(:(:(
which means.
SCHOOL TMR.
BAHHHHH:(
it doesnt help knowing that your school is like,
err, at the other end of this, small-but-feels-damn-big island?
GAH.



Lastly,
i'll end off with photos frm,
hmmm, last week?



photos were taken in the bussy on the way home.
& see the heart cookie??
we bit it out into heart shapes!
it was initially circle one kay!
so it takes lots of skillo oneeeee.
especially when there's choc chip+nuts etc.
Hard okayy!




kaykayy,
eyes tired alr.
B! you bathe so long!!!!.
sloww like when your dog saw you.
(i've no idea! but inspired by that shoutout).

No comments:

Post a Comment