Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Your Voice; My Nightly Lullaby.

"HAPPY BELATED HARI RAYA!!!"
hahahaha.

I'm in the lib noww.
&TERRYTAN! STOP LOOKING &GIVING ME PRESSURE!
GO AWAY LAHHH!! TSK! SIT DOWN! RAH!
KPO!


okayokay,
back to what i wanna say.
its 7.22pm noww.
& damn. i told my mommy i'm gg home for dinner tday.
But the RJ LUH!
so irritating. I had to do some research to make sure my facts abt the US bank crisis is right.

Today's Enterprise was abt Value of money.
moneyislovee, but not when you've got to find out so much abt it.
economy, inflation, forex etc.
GAH.

&science UT tmr. omg, i tell you.
I know NOTHING abt all those physics shit.
gravity, vertical&horizontal speed, as if i care!?!
SOOOOOOOOO prepared to fail tmr:(

OH!& i got my contacts alr(:
HEHHHH. i wanna try, but i scared later i'll have difficulty taking it out.
haiya.
But i'll make sure i use it!

okeydokk.
gotta leave school soon alr.
buy solutionnnnnn!(:


alrightos.
i THINK this is all i wanna blog for today.
I can't rmb. BAH.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment