Friday, January 23, 2009

End of year 1!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
VACATIONS ARE HERE(:(:
& it's the end of academic year one(:(:
SAY YAYYYY!!!!


Junhao that oldman damn negative luh!
my face book status was this:
" Charmaine is happy because the long-awaited vacations are coming! "

& he commented on my status saying,
"yah... coming...blink blink for 2 short months and will be end very fast too...hahaha"



Bastard! I've been countng down since like how long lor!!
I'll make sure this Holiday FEELS LONG!
(:(:(:


okeyydokk,
some photos with classmates.
actually i feel kind of guilty:(,
cos i never rlly spent much time with them.
Never went for breaks with them, didnt go for class outing etc.
& i doubt i'llbe going for the class chalet also.
Heh.

Sarmila, Amanda, Aiming. (:
Jun Yong. ( hahaha, i seriously think he should be a promoter lor! always rubbish one)


Math faci!


Hahahaha, Random,
But the sky looks nice!(:


Btw, i went to do lash extension on thurs, despite knowing the negative effects.
festive season ,so more expensive somemore!:(

But of course, i came up with quite a no. of advantages,
like, don't have to put mascara&eyeliner anymore,
& my tired eyes can finally rest etc etc.

&ystr, while removing my makeup,
the cotton got stuck on the lashes,
so i tried removing it...
& 3 STRANDS OF LASHES CAME OUT!
Nabeh-__-.
BEAUTY COMES WITH A PRICE.

haiya, at this rate,
the lashes won't even last for 1 mth lor.
:(:(:(:(
but i'm gonna make sure it last at least till the beach shoot's over.
Or else, I'll seriously waste money. $.$


Gonna go for reunion @ Glenys hse ltr.
But Terry can't come cos he has his own reunion:(:(:(
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy must yours be today also!!?!?!?!?!?!?

CNY=awkwardness:(
its like you visit some distant realtives & sit there & do nothing,
but to wait for your parents to finish talking.
BORING.
The only thing i like is the ANGPOWS!

OH & HOW COULD I EVER FORGETT!!!???
Some relatives' houses have pigeons @ the void deck luh!
EVEN MY GRANDMA'S.
i'm so superly-duperly-uberly glad that i only have to go once a year.


you have no idea how much shock i get before even entering their hses.:(
Its like the pigeons are there to welcome you.-.-
If you force me to stand like 1m away from them,
I swear i would cry lor!
That's the extent of my PHOBIA.

If one day pigeons appear @ the lobby of my condo,
that will be the last time i'll ever step out of the hse!
LOLS.


okayy,
gna have my lunch now.
byeeee.
"money come, money come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment