Saturday, January 31, 2009

GROUP SHOTS+ CANDID!

Photos taken tgt with Glenys.
& There are also some candid shots!
+++photo captions.


See the 2nd&3rd photos above?
Contains lots of laugh-restrainting&controlling.
It wasnt THAT easy to pose okay!
Cos everytime we had to stare at each other,
we'll start laughing.


The photo below was sort of Random.
& THE PHOTO BELOW.
Everytime i see this, i won't stop laughing.
just look at how wrong it looks.

Glenys: AH HAAA!
Charmaine: wtf! What's that Rubbing against my butt?!

Candid:

Ohh, & this one.
I suddenly felt that Girls would suit me better,
& so......

starts of with eye contact.....

&.........
NAHHHH, kidding.
How can i not Love Terry anymore???









Candid:


Candid+More fun:








See the photo below?
I couldnt control my laughter when i realised that,
I could feel Glenys's boobs cos my hands were placed too low her chest!



HAHAHAHA.

CANDID:









--- All Photos Copyrighted---
Photos by Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment