Monday, January 19, 2009

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!

[edited@ 9.10am: EFFING HELL! I THINK TODAY'S ON BIOLOGY! i should have gone:( ]

HELLO ALL!
ITS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!


its now 8.57AM on a MONDAY!
early aint?
but sadly, i'm not in school.


Cos i took a long while to get ready for school today.
&when i was about to leave,
i looked @ the clock& thought,
"aiya, even if i go now, i'll only reach at 9.15am"
SO TADA! I'M STILL HOME(:
Terry's still Sleeping lah Pls!


besides, i went to calculate my GPA,
& realized that even if i get B grade today,
it won't make much of a difference to the average GPA.


But i feel kinda bad you know!
Last Science lesson for this sem!
& most likely i woulnt be taking Science anymore from next sem onwards.
Plus i didnt go last week too:(


So since i've skipped school today,
I shall be good & go for math tmr.
But then agn,
TMR THEN SEE HOW LAH!


BTW,
Last Monday i reached school at 8.20am!
EIGHT TWENTY IN THE MORNING!
But i didnt go to class.
Cos StupidTerry didnt bring my wire& i didnt bring my Laptop Batt.
So we went to watch movie instead.
-_______________________-.



Here's an accomplishment!
i've been jogging Ystr&the day before(;
Jogged along the park connector& back on Saturday night.
&Went to the Gym with Terry ystr,
managed to run 2.4km & etc,
& still played badminton after that!
WHEEEEE.


ANYWAY!!!
The other day during the Career fair thingy in school.
I thought i saw Terry or someone who looked like Terry in the crowd!
Then i looked closely, & saw this:

It was just his face on the school poster. -___-.
& i think the school website has it too.
Lol.


Shall go cityhall ltr to Get my faric paint to paint my shoes
& reformatt my leoppy!
stupid laptop so slow,
Just like Terry!
hahahs.


I'm gonna do another PhotoShoot this Coming Vacation!
I suggested CNY theme @ Sentosa(:
& the photog suggested beach wear too.
So CNY+BEACHWEAR shoot.


& this time Round,
I ASKED THE PHOTOG TO ALLOW GLENYS TO JOIN IN THE SHOOT TOO!!
yay, COMPANY!(:





REPLY TO TAGS HEREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heir*: such a nice blog! im in love with it! visit mine www.heircircusfreak.blogspot.com very pretty girl

REPLY: TYTY(; Yep, visited(:
--


lol: u look hot in a bikini

REPLY: HAH, TY.
--


SHU: tues! : D
SHU: T__T I WILL BE IN THE PAPERS IF SO! HAHA..i love your mufffinn TEEE you made!^^ waaa now your hair super longg la, but nice okay

SHU: haha ;D
SHU: <3~~!!


REPLY: GOOD WHAT! BECOME FAMOUS! wheeeee you love everything abt me lah, Don't deny! your 18762838249403 yearr crush on me! LOL!
--


Jun Hao: tell your brother dont comb chen xi style, comb ROBERT ZHANG! hahaha!!!

REPLY: EEEYER! the ROBERT ZHANG SO MEAN! The chenxi hairstyle bad enough lah!
--



[Y]q`-: HEYY HEYY! SCHOOL STARTING IN 8 HOURS! ARE YOU READY? hahah

REPLY: woah, this tag was like 2 weeks ago! SCHOOL's ENDING IN 4 DAYS TIME!
OF COURSE I'M READY FOR VACATIONS!(:
--


raychariel: XOXO, VISIT THE LENSES STORE NOW!
raychariel: CHARMAINE THE SWEETHEART, MUCH THANKS! TELL ME WHICH DESIgN YOU WANT.

REPLY: THANKYOU! yeah, visit the store now! haha.
--


Patrick: Long time since i tag sorry cant make it to ur party u stay the same place as my aunt lol

REPLY: Yeah yeah, i think you told me before! LOL. next time you visit her can visit me too! lols.
--


S: hello charmaine, omg i see that you had fun on your birthday. sorry for not being able to make it. don't hate me okay! i love you a lot still (:

REPLY: HAHAHAHA no worries, no hatred! WHEEEEE! IS THAT THE FIRST TIME I HEAR TO SAY THAT TO ME!?!
--


Andy: omg, you customized a tee for Terry? How cool is that!!! gosh


REPLY: YEAH! it's cooooooooooooooolio! (:(:
--
yayyy!!
replies done!

No comments:

Post a Comment