Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goodbye long curls+ bleached highlights!(:(:(:

1) NO MORE CURLS+ DEAD HAIR! (:


I went to do soft rebonding ystr!
& MuffMuff Tan accompanied me(:


&&& the best part is, I cut off those dying highlights!
The texture of those were like weeds luh, cos of too much bleaching.-.-
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER BLEACH MY HAIR AGAIN.
smoking kills, speeding kills, BLEACHING KILLS TOO!


So yayness, whenever i run through my hair with my fingers, i feel so damn happy(:(:
NO MORE TANGLES+DRY HAIR!(:(:


Without the highlights now, my hair looks very black.
& i'm PATIENTLY waiting for my hair to grow grow grow!
have to be like last time,
where i'll drink Watermelon juice everyday!
Idk if it works lah, maybe its just psychological. GAHH.


Not gonna do extensions anymore, I HOPE!
cos its such a waste of money!
When i removed my extensions @ the salon ystr,
it felt like a loss of investments!


Anyway, I'm on my way to HEALTHY HAIR! FINALLYYYYY!!!
after the many many trimming of hair etc.
& i'm gonna dye my hair by march!
YAYYNESS!




2) GONNA WORK TMR!


My job is to be an angel tmr(:(:
When i went for the fitting, last week i think, i was given a skirt to try on.
& i asked the guy, " HOW DO YOU WEAR THIS?!?"
THE SKIRT WAS SO SEE-THROUGH& TRANSPARENT!!!


then we were given a pair of hot shorts to wear underneath.
But still, its just a hot shorts,
which is equivalent to wearing panties+transparent skirt,
& walking around a shopping mall. -.-


So in the end, they said that we could wear our own short skirt/ shorts underneath.
So yayy, for my favourite type of denim shorts(:(:


I'll be at Vivo Tmr& Sat from 12-4pm & 6-9pm with another 5 girls.
in T-shirt(i think)+ that Skirt+ Wings+ Boots


& There'll be another show at Parkway Parade next week,
where i'll be working on fri, sat & sun.


ShuEn has been working since monday under the wardrobe section.
NO FAIR! how difficult can the wardrobe job get!
JUST PASS THE CLOTHES TO PPL& SEE THEM CHANGE CLOTHES ONLY MAH!
(i'm sure the "seeing ppl change" part is her fav! HEHH HEHH)


& btw, she was only supposed to work as my replacement lor!
but they went to re-assign her to other positions.
& in the end, she has to work for 6 days instead of 2.



I'm only working 5 days in total & they give us a 2 hrs break.
Anyway, walking arnd only, no need so long break what!
I'd RATHER BE WORKING FOR THAT 2 HRS!
haiyaaaaaa, still....


I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PAY TO COME TO MEEEEEEE(:(:(:(:(:





3) Results for AY0809 Semester 2 will be released on 23 February 2009 after 10am.


OHMYEFFFINGGODD!, was my reaction after seeing the notification on school mail.
rahhhh, having to see the huge contrast between sem 1&2's result,
will make my heart flip lah!


I'm sure after seeing my results, i won't skip school so many times anymore!
not worth lah, seriously.


BAHH GAHH RAHHH.




4) REPLY TO TAGSSSS!!!

18 Feb 09 SHU: Charmm i wanna 'kill' you. <-my pic there so 'pretty'. HAHAH
18 Feb 09 SHU: (:
REPLY:

HEHH HEHH, GLAD YOU THINK ITS PRETTY!
COS THATS HOW PRETTY YOU ALWAYS LOOK!
Wah, your job surely damn slack ah!
Still can go online& Tag me at night instead of crawling to bed upon reaching home!
------

2 Feb 09 bestfriend: told u le ma. hahaa. u still owe me ur photos. meet up soon? =)
12 Feb 09 bestfriend: hello!
REPLY:
Haha, Is it? youre having a bad year because?? i can't rmb. Hello back!

-----


5 Feb 09 Patrick: Lol nvr cause we always meet up at my grandmother's house Xd
REPLY:

hahaha, ohh ohh okayokayy. When you come Florida, Bring oranges to bainian to me!
Then i'll give you angpow.... with chocolate coins! LOL.
-----


2 Feb 09 [Y]q`-: can one can one! got chance one! or or or. we wait til emerge. LOL
REPLY:

This year got emerge mehh? I thought no more alr? Unless youre talking abt the one tmr?
The campus edition thingy thingy?
-----


1 Feb 09 Gord: See la...spend too much time with bf liao ....no time with yr classmates....tsk3
haha anws...happy cny
1 Feb 09 Gord: haha..sorry i know i'm random =p
REPLY:

HEHH HEHH. yeah lah, unlike last time right, so free until you& that Cheekueh keep disturbing me. ASSHOLE.
Hahaha, Happy belated CNY!(: yeah, apology accepted! youre always random!
-----




OKAY! I'VE FINALLY REPLIED TAGSSS(:
& now im damn bored @ home:(:(
& MuffMuff Tan is working agnnnnnnn.
busybusybusybusybusy. RAHHH.



ALRIGHTOS.
TTFN.



No comments:

Post a Comment