Friday, February 13, 2009

VALENTINES'!

HAPPY VALENTINES' TO ALL!


& HAPPY VALENTINES' TO MUFFMUFF TAN!


ILOVE YOUMANY!❤❤❤❤❤




---
Woah, time passes very quickly,

2 years back, i was spending Vday with K.

Last year, i still spent it with him, even though we were no longer tgt,

because i still couldnt move on.

& on that same day last year,

There was someone who could give me the love&care that i needed at that P.O.T,

even though we both were clear that it was just a game,

which in the end, ended merely aft a few days,

cos we felt that it was too wrong to carry on playing.


& in the blink of an eye, I'm spending it with MuffMuff Tan this year!

probably the most "real" valentines' day as compared to the previous ones.

&therefore, I'm happy happy happy, Cos "MuffMuff Tan, ILY!" (:

Another thing which made me Superr happy today is because...

Iwent to get my hair re-highlighted @ Hoyu!


& MuffMuff Tan accompanied me there too(:


FINALLY, MY DYING HAIR DOESNT LOOK SO DEAD


&I CAN FEEL THE JOY COMING FROM MY HAIR! (yeah,rubbish lahh)


Recoloured the red highlights which had faded since idk how long ago.


My used-to-be-fashion-bright-red faded to a super gross&dry brown,


thanks to the bleaching involved.




But now, the GrossBrowns are gone& the CherryReds are back! YAYYYY(:


you don't know how impt my hair is, to me okay!


though i know that its the texture is continuously deteriorating,


due to the daily excessive usage of curling thongs, straightener & hair chemicals:(


Oh& not to forget,


the extensions, which are pulling out my real hair, slowly but surely.




Anyway, i've got some plans & task to accomplish by this vacation!


arranged accordingly;


1) Remove eyelash extensions probably next week.


(Terry says i look cross-eyed with the lashes. Nabeh.


Hoi, it isn't my fault that i have double eye lid on one side, and triple on the other right! )


2)Remove Hair Extension in 3 weeks time


(before the extensions kill my real hair=[ )


3) Rebond my hair aft removing extensions.


(having to curl your hair b4 leaving hse can be a chore)


4) Perm Lashes!


(since eyelash extensions are so fragile, i might as well make use of my own eyelashes!


Definitely have to Thank my Daddy for the should-be-thankful-enough-Eyelash-genes from him!)


&&& i so wanna do eyeliner embroidery by 20! And the best part is, it wouldnt fade to blue, unlike those tattoo-ed ones(:




Hahaha my plans are all related to beauty.


But still, at least i have plans! plus, i go around doing research & asking shops okay!




Okayokay,


So back to what i did today....


Went to bugis after Hoyu, had our lunch & walked around.


Saw this cute&interesting personalized disney baggage tags.


But pride-Issued Terry didn't want to hang it on his wallet/bag with me,


maybe cause he thinks its stupid?


In the end, YAY, i managed to persuade him with my non-stop complains & sad face (:

&now, he has to hang it on his wallet(: yay,yay,yay,yay,yay.


After Bugis, we left to AMK to watch movie.

The Benjamin Buttons movie show thingy.

Its actually quite a draggy show.

& I DIDN'T KINOW THAT THE MOVIE WAS SO LONGGG.

the show started at 5.20pm & halfway through when i look at the time,

OMG I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT IT WAS 8PM.

& all in all, the movie was hmmm, 2hrs 50 mins or so?

SUPERR LONG& DRAGGY! but okay lah, its smth different,

& not your usual cliche happy-ending, sad-endings kind of show.


Accompanied MuffMuff to cut his hair aft the show & continued walking arnd AMK.

& then went to one of the arcade, which we both didnt know, existed!

The virtual land one or smth.

So yepyepp,

Now i'm back home.

& i'm still lazy to reply tags.

So haiya, Next post then reply alrightos!?!


Gonna go bubbles&foam nowww.

TTFN& HAPPY VDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment