Saturday, June 27, 2009

3D woman warrior - shadow hunter

3D woman warrior beautiful portrait
The Shadow Hunter - let's say she is the main character of this serie. The story is : "Somewhere in the future. Around 2300 AC. Humakind trasformed into shadows. This changes start as an experiment, and over time more and more followers were recruited. Somewere, in a remote area, one population of humans remain unchanged. They turned back to ancient beliefs and modified their way of living until they became a tribe. A tribe that hunts shadows to survive....." 
 
The character is made in 3D.

I tried to combine details from different cultures, focusing on the idea of tribal features. I wanted to capture in this character the idea of force, will and determination  interconnected with the sensation of freshness and shyness. Even though the character is a part of an insecure future, I wanted her attitude to be a confident one. I think that ancient cultures were made of this kind of people, no matter their social statute. I think their confidence raised from their abilities to understand the "call of the wilderness" and from an inner peace, exempted from the rules of the "social war". I think they were becoming better and better in their skills because of an inner will, not because of a "need to"...  In a future where humans are changing without knowing, as in the story,  such a leader could make a remote tribe to rise against the rule, using ancient beliefs.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

--------------------------------------------------------------
Every 3d image or photo in my gallery are under my copyright and they cannot be used in any way unless you have my written permission. They cannot be posted on other sites unless you have my written permission. You cannot modify or use them as stock and you cannot sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment