Sunday, June 28, 2009

wild attitude 3D

3D, wild character, woman, 3D modeling, fine art
I call this Wild attitude, but it's original name is The Wild Pack. I've wanted to keep it simple, just with two 3D characters. I used it as a wallpaper for a while. The design is simple to underline the effects of lights and the lines of the body of the main character. 
This image is a part of a larger set of 3D works
called "A Part of You". I've ommited on purpose some human features - as colouring the eyes - to underline somehow the wild attitude or to underline the sensation of untouchable. You can compare this one with the woman warrior character I made for the Shadow Hunter Set

 

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
--------------------------------------------------------------
Every 3d image or photo in my gallery are under my copyright and they cannot be used in any way unless you have my written permission. They cannot be posted on other sites unless you have my written permission. You cannot modify or use them as stock and you cannot sell them .




No comments:

Post a Comment