Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cross your heart & tell no lies.

All that I expect, exists, but it doesn't last. Because it has a time limit, because it's a game, because, because its surreal.

Starting tmrw, it'll be LAST WEEK OF LESSONS.

Cannot wait wait wait wait to get over & done with sucky FA lessons! Hate financial accounting ttm. IMO, a teacher needs the basic ability to teach, and this includes lots & lots of patience.
What more for a sucky subject like FA? Otherwise, what's the point of having so much knowledge? Fail i tell you.

This time, I'm contented with just a C for FA. Which is why I always say, I'm better off staying home than spending time attending classes, because I'll rather learn it all by myself, hmph!

Anywayyyy, After the last week of lessons ,will come another week of tests & then MY LONG AWAITED HOLIDAYS! :D
School's out for me till Sept! happy? Absolutely, for someone who dreads school so muchhhh! YIPEEE HOOO HOOO!!!!


Okay, I have FO/HIS Praticum UT tmrw. I don't know where to start, I don't have the feel to study, all I know is that I need need need to have a nice looking grade!
I really really really like to choose the easier way out. Cheeeeeken.

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment