Friday, February 19, 2010

You've got issues

Have fallen out with my mother, over money. How pathetic. Hate it when she tries to use money to make me do things. In the past, money was used to make me study. You'll think its motivation, but i beg to differ. Paying me for the grades I get is one thing, thinking that money would solve everything, is another. Obviously she thinks that money is my everything.

This time round, forcing me to do her job, that's bullshit. It isn't even my job anyway, you can't complete it, then don't push it to me, deal with your irresponsibility. I don't need your cash & your money isn't gonna tempt me either.

You're following your mom's footsteps. Haven't you learnt? She's lonely because no one could stand her, & all shifted out. & now you're forcing me to do the same. I don't care if you see this, I don't care if it hurts you, I don't care if anyone thinks I'm being disrespectful. Because authority comes with respect. This, I think you don't deserve. I'm not gonna love you only because you feed me with money. Once again, I stress, money is NOT my everything. Same applies, I would choose time+love over money. Crystal clear?

Time to stop your bribery, its fucking childish. YOU'VE GOT MAJOR ISSUES.

---

All the drama aside, I'm happy that I'll be going to the airport later, & flying off in the early morning. Even happier that every cent spent/brought, is my own.
Time out from this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment