Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas isn't christmas till it happens in your heart.



I've gotten my Blackberry bold 9780 for this christmas! Yippee hoohoo!:D

Ehanced features & better applications, but I still like my bold 9000 a lot.

Probably my bestest& most favourite phone thus far.



When 9780 first launched, I was pretty much attracted to it, but decided that my current phone was still in perfect condition, so I dropped the thought of changing it.

So when holidaying in Hatyai, I wanted to change the housing to barbie colours, but most of the shops had already ran out of the housings for that particular model.

Pissed off, I told myself there & then that I had to change my phone immed.

So here it is, another blackberry! =)





---

Bold 9000's bid still ongoing. Current bidder @ $250sgd.

1 year old, condition 8.5/10, always protect in cover.

All accessories brandnew, except for charger.

4 pcs of free cover & 24k gold radiation absorber.

Will sell to highest bidder!!!!





----



lastly,



MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVERYONE!<3

















No comments:

Post a Comment