Sunday, June 10, 2007

la cosa nostradamus

Apparently everybody is making Sopranos predictions. I've never seen the show, so I may be at a disadvantage. Still, I'm game. My prediction: Tony is revealed to be a horcrux. Stay tuned for the real finale 7/21/07.

Also: Regarding predictions, in the prediction markets for the Republican presidential nomination, Fred Thompson (~28%) has now opened up a gap on Giuliani (~25%) and Romney (~22%), with the deathly hallows starting to ring for McCain (~13%, once over 40%).

Also-also: Regarding HP, as longtime readers know, I haven't actually read any of the books, but instead have listened to all of them as audiobooks. I see that HP&tDH is 17 compact discs. Even if I order it for release-day delivery, I wonder what the chances are that I will actually get to listen to the whole thing by the time somebody somewhere thrusts spoilers into my sensory stream. I'm trying to decide if this time I should just buy the book and hole myself up and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment