Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HELLOS.

Im gonna blog abt, Monday Tuesday and today,
so the post will be kind of long.


Starting with today first.
TODAY:
R4 this morning.
Ran so many rounds.
hahas.
if its gonna be like tt every week.
then i wont have to run on Sundays(:
Anw,
had health check after tt.
again,
the right lumbar 3 degrees positive.
my back is forever crooked/slanted.
BUT! my eyesight is still PERFECT!!!
yipeeeee HOOOOO.


the Adam Khoo Motivational thing again.
hahaha. self esteem.
build it up and show you right.
RIGHT.
hmmmmmm.
so after school,
went home to change and went hougang to replace EZ link.
Gave them my ic photo.
and they say i cant use tt,
cos its sleeveless.
so i was like,
anw my school PE shirt also sleeveless ma.
SO, I asked her to use back the OLD UGLY pic again.
GUESS WHAT!
she said, if i use that again,
the bus driver might confiscate it as it doesnt look like me.
WEIRDO.
HAHS.
at least it no longer looks like me(:
so i went to eat lunch with Dorothea.
Then took another 4 passport photos.
went back to change EZ link.
and still, its not School Uniform,
But, at least it had collar.
and my hair's tied up and messy,
so yah.
another ugly EZ link.


YESTERDAY:
Wenta watch HARRY POTTER with
elaine, sheevonne, shuen.
im damn scared of Voldermolt
or how do you spell tt.
i'll like Elaine's bag to cover my face.
or hold her arm.
lol.
but okay la.
last time's Voldermolt was scarier.
lol.
Im a cat.
MEOW.
anyway,
It was MY DATE WITH ELAINE(:
WE even lifted up the thing in the middle of the chair.
SO WE COULD SIT CLOSER AND NEARER EACH OTHER(:(:(:
lol.
im like closer to them nowadays.
haha.
talking and so on.
yep.
come on people.
MOTIVATE ME, INFLUENCE ME,
with CLEAN IDEAS(:


MONDAY:
RACAL HARMONEY.
wore chinese thingy.
haha.
took photos.
and some of them are in friendster.
lol.
And had chinese listening.
Okay la.
After tt,
we went to finish the DPA form.


do i want to do this.?
or should i just leave it.
and let it continue on,
which i don't know when it'll ever stop.
maybe never.
but, if it does.
its only leading the wrong path.


************************************************
its been a week,
and im doing unexpectely well(:
maybe its how i see things.
and what i make myself think(:

BELIEFS.


I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment