Thursday, July 26, 2007

wow man, my brother has a girlfriend.
and my parents seem so happy.


**I looked for all 5 of them.
and OMG!
i found the J!
&& The both As!!!
but couldnt find k.
lol.
and all connected too.(:***

Today is Thursday.
AND I SO HATE THURSDAYS.
not the lessons,
but the feeling.
Its damn weird.
or maybe because its just coincidental.


So my brother has a girlfriend now.
yes, a five year old having a girlfriend.
and this was what my dad said:
"what's your girlfriend's name.?
if you want to get married must ask me for permission first."
and so on so forth.
r i d i c u l o u s .

ever since the parent-teacher meeting,
where my brother's teacher told my dad abt my brother,
having a girlfriend.
like wow man,
how unexpected.
preschool teachers and parents,
approving some 5 yr old's relationship.
weird.

so when i came home just now,
my mum showed me the "love letters",
which my brother's girlfriend,
or rather, ANDREA wrote to him.
still have picture of the two of them.
and on top of one of the letter was,
"WILL YOU GET MARRY TOGETHER WITH ME.?"
and there was this part,
where he was supposed to circle ,
Yes or No.
typical kids.
its supposed to be,
"will u marry me".
no need for the "get" and "together with".
shall upload his letters here one day.

surely,
that girl, Andrea,
had gotten some help in writing that letter.
Like omg,
how could she spell or even write it out?
even my brother spells his name as CABLE LEONG.
when its supposed to be CALEB.
as a result,
Andrea spelt it as "CAB-LOP".




when some things get spread around,
wrongly,
and with added information,
misunderstandings occur.
even things as small as,
go out after O levels to ____.
can become something else.
wow.
the power of words huh.
its just whether you believe or not.
how much some words can be trusted.
and of course,
think of whether it can even happen first or not.
i mean,
what else is there to say.




MIB.
maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment