Friday, October 26, 2007

ARGH.
freaking Ulcer!
it got bigger.
& last night i woke up at 3 plus,
cos it was DAMN PAIN!
IT BETTER HEAL SOON!
grrrrrr.
or my mouth will have to be opened 24/7.

changed of plan today,
sorry my abc.
was too mad at my dad.

ended up complaining to my mom.
part of it went like this:
daddy's fucking selfish....
no wonder caleb's so selfish too....
jerk...

and mom said:
you may be angry but dont use un refined words.

SICKENING + ANNOYING.
whole day on the hp or on the internet.
say doing work.
YEAH MAN,
i soooooo believe.
wy not go back to your office then.

anw,
i was looking throught each and every of my previous posts.
since last year.
some parts really doesnt sound like me.
where did my vocab come from?
amazing.

but,
those happiness, those relations,
cease to exist.
or rather, i think may not ever exist, once more.
haiya.

14 Papers, 12 days.
now left with 12 papers 10 days!,
if i calculated correctly la.(:

&Elaine ee,
i am independent!
yay!
eh, i cooked green bean soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment