Thursday, October 25, 2007

GRRRRRR.
damn it.

my whole post's gone.
and the autosave thingy is missing.
smth's wrong with this damn thing.
have to retype everything.

now's not 13th nov yet.
but grrrrr.

planned with G alr.
on 13th nov.
im going to the salon to get my hair done!
very very very very impt!
like finally.

so my mom got into accident just now.
aiya, its soon or ltr one la.
it was a Chain Collision.
next time, if i ever sit in her car.
i must make sure that should i get into an accident,
i must choose the injury that will be able to claim the most $$$.

i drive better la huh.
lol
i want a convertible by 18!
i told my dad that i wanted it for my bday.
and he said: "ya, you think nxt time u can support yourself first or not".
hahahha.

i've got plan tang !
at least its a dream.
and its not say not very impossible.
HAHAHAHA.

freaking ulcer agn.
kept using my tongue to touch the ulcer.
sucks la,
damn pain:(

and I will never ever eat persimmon.
or whatever you call that.
Eat till whole mouth numb.
and im currently chewing on 3 mentos(es),
to get back my sense of taste.

fetch abc from there agn tmr .
hahaha.
have to go back school collect stuff.
HAIYA WASTE TIME la.


tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment