Sunday, October 21, 2007

Europe Music Awards 2007


1st November (my birthday xD) in OlympiaHalle in Munich will hold gallium of Europe Music Awards (transmision in MTV Polska at 9pm.). Leading will be known american raper Snoop Dogg. I've still remember his amazing performance from last year.. I hope that in this year Snoop also show us his unique ‘DoggyStyle’ on festivity of distributing award MTV.
'Presenters in the past have been great, but this year I'm takin’ it to a whole new level. I've called up the homeys from east to west and I guarantee it’s gonna be off tha chain, ya dig.' - Snoop Dogg
First executives are known also. It will take a stand live Dave Grohl’s Foo Fighters and new sensation Mika.
The first time, in this year it returns decision who artist become appointed in individual categories to hand of MTV internauts.
Next novelty is new category- New Saunds of Europe, which will show best prognosticating artist in europe. Polish appoint in this category are Cool Kids of Death, The Car is on Fire, Hurt, NOT and Coma.
You can vote on site www.ema.mtv.pl

No comments:

Post a Comment