Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've so much to blog about,
and so many pictures to upload.
so, i'll blog first,
and then upload pics in another entry.


HUAT AH!!!
Camp ended ystr.
UBER FUN(:
Draconia's Drion.
same hse/team as Kamkuat.
Ran arnd alot.
now my ankle's damn pain.
But it was still UBER FUN(:


anw, had dinner/supper @ airport w the cell.
supposed t cab back with Derrick,the donkey-looking-thing.
But Wayne could fetch us home in the end(:
so was @ the airport till late late late.
heh.


And on friday.
Had the emcee thingy.
was a lil frightening at first.
40 tables X 10 ppl = 400 people in the ballroom.
Its not 400 cats, not dogs, its PEOPLE.
Yep yep yep,
but it was fine.
English was okay,
only the chinese words were tricky,
but thankfully,
NO BLANK OUT IN CHINESE.(:
jiu dan cai bao, ru you zhao dai bu zhou zi chu,
qing da jia duo duo bao han...
is stucked in my brain,
till now.
so the whole thing was Great(:


Celebrated my birthday this week too.(:
hahahahah(:
then had STAYOVER "PARTY"!
ahhhh, my KAMKUAT,
HOW DID WE SLEEP?
LOL!
then we all woke up early in the morning,
and went for camp.


14 december, friday,
what made my entire day was not the fun at the wedding
not the whole camp thingy,
not just G's company,
not just everyone's birthday wishes/calls.
but, a certain someone's
birthday song to me.(:
and i loved it(:.


PICTURES SHLD BE UP BY LATER(:


Shuen,my kamkuat,
i dedicate smth to you....


Shuen,
You KamKuat,
you look like
WHOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment