Friday, April 17, 2009

good for you.
cos now you've got all the attention in the world.
I don't care about which girl wanting to know you, wanting your no.
or rather, the fucker who knows who your gf is (nice research done btw).
i know you do your best to avoid them and all.
But in the first place, i still can't get over the fact ; your participation, without even telling me.
you shouldnt have gone, i didnt want you to go.
I seriously hate you doing events, because i know you'll never keep to what you say.
I'm selfish & its because of the circumstances that i'm always forced to be in.
I'm not independent.
As you always say, i like fame, i like attention.
All the more i need your attention.
why can't you effing be normal just like how everyone is.
Put yourself in my situation and you'll probably understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment