Saturday, July 12, 2008

another thing to learn abt,

THINGS DON'T ALWAYS GO THEY WAY YOU WANT THEM TO.
&&&,
HOPES AND DREAMS. DON'T NECESSARY COME TRUE.






The last thing i'll ever want, done to my fringe is THIS.
ITS ALOT OF MAINTANANCE.
And i'll always have to comb it,
everytime the wind blows.:(
my point is,
I DON'T LIKE IT.
& they cut and layered my hair too.
So that they'll be able to blow it inwards.


Walau,
every time the scissors snips off one part.
my heart aches leh!
grow for so long alr!


butbutbut,
i've got no choice:(
its a japanese hair colouring company.
so i'll just have to let it grow back after the hair show.
&the havent dyed it yet.
Gonna dye my hair tmr!
& with highlights probably.


& i payed $10 bucks to get to the studio,
which was only like 1 station away.
RAHHH.
too bad,
i was late.
&i skipped school for it too.GRRR.

RAHHH.
so kiddy.




Big difference as compare to last time luh.
HAIYA.
See previous post's PICTURES!


Alrightos,
i need to get ready to go out.
Have to buy some stuff for my job tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment