Friday, July 25, 2008

hello you you you you.
i'm gonna first blog abt ystr.
we had some fire evacuation thingy thingy.
& we were still taking our own sweet time.
& it was fun!
hahahaha.
took class photos @ the evacuation assembly area.


hahhaa. this photo here, its like, WOAH.
mx& lanceee.
awwwww, so sweettt.......
HAHAHAH!
& then, aft the editing, its like WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!
worth a billion bucks.
hahaha. & it was on one of the ppt slide!
hehh.


Use the anti-pigeons sign!(:

&&&, this pose is such a famous pose!. the goody goody pose.


Alrightos.
Justin Bestfriend's at my hse now.
He says: hello, & that he was being bashed up at his class birthday bash ystr.
he was being hit by a dustbin (what's the size of the dustbin as compared to you!?!)
& he says i can't multi-task.( I CAN OKAY!)
& he's buffing his own nails. ( gayness)

I went to do my hair just now.
& now im like so broke.
i even spent all my working money alr:(
& my allowances for july is finishing up really soon!
I spent Hell lots of money this month:(
ARGHHHHHHHh.
i need to manage my finances! RAHHH
or i'll have to declare bankrupt soon! GAHH.
Donations anyone???

hahaha.
anyway, 2 more photos frm the hairshow.
courtesy of the webby link on Terry's pm.
Rachel from the Geisha grp.

Gina, Hazel, me, Terry & Julyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment