Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been skipping school since friday .
GAH :X

HOYU HAIRSHOW WAS YSTR!!
&YAY(:
Held at The Arena.

we were there as early as 7.30am just do do our hair , makeup& etc.
but we spent alot of time slacking.
& i skipped culture UT for that.
RAH.
the show only started at arnd 9.30 pm.

Many photographers were there.
& the channelnewsasia cameraman was there too.
So, it was quite difficult to walk,
cos of the camera flashes & lightings& all.
Plus, the width of the srunway was quite small.
butbutbut, it was fun(:
Yay.

hahahahhaa.
Yeah, & Bestfriend came to find me aft the event.
So THANKS BESTFRIEND(:
& thanks to thoe who sent me goodluck msgs & stuff(:
& Kevin who turned up aft the event.
& thank you for your sunflower(:



Alrightos, some photos!

RUNWAY!
Photobucket

His hair was damn cute, like Goldilocks.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hazel!
Photobucket

Milly!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gina!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hoyu Casual/modern Japanese Models.
yeah yeah, pink leggings.
Photobucket

This was my hair last night.
Photobucket

My makeup
Photobucket

& my eyes
Photobucket

"red light district" backstage
Photobucket

Photobucket


Okeydok,
i'm gonna have my lunch& then off to Hoyu studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment