Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ghost Ryder In The Hub

Funny story. I decided to worship my computer from 10:00 a.m. until 7:30ish p.m. Through that time, only the Wheeler signing occured for the Bruins. I decided to go out roller blading (way better than running especially for hockey players for obvious reasons), take a shower, and eat some dinner. I stroll back to my computer expecting more of the same...nothing. I was wrong because I discovered this...

The Boston Bruins have signed former Montreal Canadiens forward Michael Ryder to a 3 year deal worth $4 million per season. I know I wasn't the brain child of his possibilities but, at 7:20 before I headed out I stated this. See what I did there? I made sure everyone knew how great I was, just like Eklund. I guess it's because I was reading his complete nonsense all day long. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment